Join us again for our 11th year anniversary on Sunday, August 12, 2018
Raise over $200 and be entered to win a 4iiii power meter!
Sunday, August 12, 2018
12km route starts at 9 a.m.
5km route starts at 8:45 a.m.
Since 2008, over $2.6 million has been raised through this event, benefiting leading-edge pancreatic cancer research at
BC Cancer and Pancreas Centre BC.
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 challenge yourself to cycle up Cypress Mountain in support of pancreatic cancer research. The event is hosted by Glotman Simpson Cycling.
Choose the 5km climb to the First Lookout or 12km climb to the Hollyburn Nordic Area.
Two Registration Options for 2018:
- Early Bird Entry Fee - $25, No Fundraising Minimum
(early bird deadline: register before July 11th)
- Waive Entry Fee, Commit to Fundraising $100
(register and fundraise $100 online before August 1st)
More details on these options are provided when registering.
Incentives for Individual Cyclists:
(Entry fee does not count towards these fundraising targets.)
- Register and fundraise $500 before July 11th to receive a complimentary Cypress Challenge Jersey
- Register and fundraise $250 before July 31st to receive a complimentary pair of Cypress Challenge cycling socks
TEAM ENTRY (4 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM):
Enter the Team Challenge, making the 12km climb to the Hollyburn Nordic Area together. The team captain must register first and pay the $500 registration fee, which covers the entry fee for all four team members, and then the three other team members can register and join the team.
Incentives for Team Captains / Members:
(Team fee does not count towards the fundraising targets.)
- Register your team before July 11th to qualify for complimentary Cypress Challenge jerseys for all four team members, which can be customized with your team or corporate logo. (Only team captains / members who register before this date will be guaranteed their requested size.)
- Each team captain / member who registers and individually fundraises $500 before July 11th will receive a second complimentary Cypress Challenge jersey. (Not customized)
- Each team captain / member who registers and individually fundraises $250 before July 31st will receive a complimentary pair of Cypress Challenge cycling socks.
Find out what makes the Annual Cypress Challenge an amazing ride to be a part of.