Join us again for our 10th year anniversary on Sunday, August 13, 2017
Sunday, August 13, 2017
12km route starts at 9 a.m.
5km route starts at 8:45 a.m.
Since 2008, over $2.05 million has been raised through this event, benefiting leading-edge pancreatic cancer research at the
BC Cancer Agency and Pancreas Centre BC.
On Sunday, August 13, 2017 challenge yourself to cycle up Cypress Mountain in support of pancreatic cancer research. The event is hosted by Glotman Simpson Cycling, in memory of Gary Heppell.
Choose the 5km climb to the First Lookout or 12km climb to the Hollyburn Nordic Area.
Two New Registration Options for 2017:
- Early Bird Entry Fee - $25, No Fundraising Minimum
(early bird deadline: register before July 4th)
- Waive Entry Fee, Commit to Fundraising $100
(register and fundraise $100 online before August 1st)
More details on these options are provided when registering.
Incentives for Individual Cyclists:
(Entry fee does not count towards these fundraising targets.)
- Register and fundraise $500 before Wednesday, July 5th to receive a complimentary Cypress Challenge Jersey
- Register and fundraise $200 before Monday, July 31st to receive a complimentary pair of Cypress Challenge cycling socks
TEAM ENTRY (4 PARTICIPANTS PER TEAM):
Enter the Team Challenge, making the 12km climb to the Hollyburn Nordic Area together. The team captain must register first and pay the $500 registration fee, which covers the entry fee for all four team members, and then the three other team members can register and join the team.
Incentives for Team Captains / Members:
(Team fee does not count towards the fundraising targets.)
- Register your team before Wednesday, July 5th to qualify for complimentary Cypress Challenge jerseys for all four team members, which can be customized with your team or corporate logo. (Only team captains / members who register before this date will be guaranteed their requested size.)
- Each team captain / member who registers and individually fundraises $500 before Wednesday, July 5th will receive a second complimentary Cypress Challenge jersey. (Not customized)
- Each team captain / member who registers and individually fundraises $200 before Monday, July 31st will receive a complimentary pair of Cypress Challenge cycling socks.
Find out what makes the Annual Cypress Challenge an amazing ride to be a part of.