Join us again for our 11th year anniversary on Sunday, August 12, 2018
Sunday, August 12, 2018
12km route starts at 9 a.m.
5km route starts at 8:45 a.m.
Since 2008, Cypress Challenge has raised over $2.5 million towards finding solutions for the 800 British Columbians who are estimated to be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer this year. 75% of these patients won’t survive the first year, and less than 10% will survive five years.
Your participation and support will help enable experts at BC Cancer to better understand and treat this disease, bringing hope to families facing pancreatic cancer across our province.
Cypress Challenge is proudly hosted by Glotman Simpson Cycling.
Individuals have two options when registering:
- Pay entry fee, no mandatory fundraising minimum
INCENTIVE – The earlier you register, the lesser the fee!
- $30 from July 9 - July 31 *40% OFF REGISTRATION! $20 IN SAVINGS!*
- $50 from August 1 onwards
- Waive entry fee, commit to fundraising $100 before August 1*
INCENTIVE – Waive the fee up front, and then raise $100 online before August 1 to pay no fee!
*Mandatory fundraising minimum. Registration, and fundraising, must be completed online to qualify. Entry fee must be waived up front; refunds will not be issued. Registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
CORPORATE TEAM CHALLENGE
Teams consist of a maximum of four members, including the captain, and cycle the 12km route. A $500 team fee is required, paid by the team captain. No additional fee is required per team member.*
INCENTIVE – Entering the Team Challenge qualifies you for awards and prizing at the finish line festivities.
*Registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
FUNDRAISING INCENTIVES – ALL PARTICIPANTS
- WATER BOTTLE: Register, and fundraise $250 or more, before Friday, August 10 to receive one complimentary Glotman•Simpson Cypress Challenge water bottle.*
- CYCLING SOCKS: Register, and fundraise $150 or more, before Friday, August 10 to receive one complimentary pair of Glotman•Simpson Cypress Challenge cycling socks.*
*Registration, and fundraising, must be completed online to qualify. Registration fee does not count towards your fundraising total.
Find out what makes the Annual Cypress Challenge an amazing ride to be a part of.