Behind the success of the Annual Cypress Challenge each year, are the dozens of volunteers that help make it so. This event relies on members of the cycling community, organizational partners, family, friends, and neighbouring communities.
We always welcome individuals that can dedicate a small amount of time and effort to making this event as successful and enjoyable as it has become. From small planning tasks, to day-of event activities, every helping hand counts and we welcome you to join our team. Volunteers will still have the opportunity to ride the Cypress Challenge. Please contact us if you're interested in joining our team.
volunteering roles and opportunities
- Sponsor and community liaison
- Volunteer liaison
- Early registration support on Friday August 14
- Signage/poster delivery to local community bike shops
Day-of event organization
- Organize and manage volunteers
- Coordinate set-up/dismantle at start line (registration tables)
- Coordinate set-up/dismantle of ride route (signage, pylons)
- Coordinate set-up/dismantle of finish line area (sponsor booths, signage)
- Ride day marshal